18.12.09

letter to God


dear God

lately, i just find myself not like usual
i just spent my whole time in front of my computer

oh, God, i just don't know how to get up
how to be a great man
i cant face out my broken life's

you always gave me a chance
but i deny it

God, tell me, where do i have to start my life, my broken life
i want to have a bright day again!
i just want to see morning sun rise up on me

but i cant!!!
i just do my stupid mistakes over and over again
oh!!! i don't know what happened to me!

i know what i have to do!
but i do nothing!

i just a man, who have thousand of spirits
but none of action!

oh!!! get up nera!!!
you know that you can do it all!!!
your career, your study, your life, your everything!!!
you cant do it!!!

God, just give me more chance,
i will try my best!!!
show me Your might, reached me, to trough my life.
i just want to have a better life.

im sorry God
i often forget about You
but i know for sure,
that You never and will never forget me
You always want me to get close to You

i know that You will fix up my life
thanks God for being my inspiration
i will try my best, not for my own selfish
but for You
i wont embarrassing You
i want You to be proud of me, as Your child.

thanks God

nera

2 komentar:

  1. woyyy.. galau amat si blog lo hahahah. eh gue ganti alamat blog. jadi disatannos.blogspot.com diganti ye linknya :p

    BalasHapus
  2. emang dis, galau abisss. hahaa gue lagi gempar neh ahahaha, tapi santai, gue bisa motivasi diri gue sendiri, yang gue rada susah, adalah membangun diri gue jadi lebih baik hahaha

    BalasHapus