8.12.09

dream, reality & God

dream
yeah, who havent had a dream?
no one

its so nice to dream your life away,

be a rockstar
have a nice wife
around the world every month, even everyday! hahaha
be a rich guy
have a cross tatto in your left hand (without afraid you wont get job)
alphard in your garage

hahahaa that are dreams!

reality.
reality? these are reality

my name is nereus ruud abiyoga
i like to call my self nera
but you can call me ruud or abie,
im 21 years old
im jobless
i never go to campus
i do nothing all day, just hang out with friends
i have 1 sister 1 father 1 mother and 1 litlle brother ryu (he is a dog) hehehe
i have a yellow drums kit hahaha its special for me!
and i just a musician, who just start to get all my dreams

im not so stupid, but, im so lazyy, very very lazy
i dont like to do something that i dont like to! hahhaa i guest you just same to me!

but back to dream hahaha
im a dreamer, a very good dreamer!
i have a bright future
im a rockstar
i have an alphard in my garage!
i already around the world everyday
i have the most beautiful wife in the world
im a rice man!!

but thats all just my dream..

how do i reach my dreams?, if in my reality i dont do anything to get those!

music? hmmm i still hope that music can bring me to get my dreams for now

but music, or working hard in office (manager, owner, something like that i dont know, you name it!)

its all useless

if God dont give us a chance
we are nothing!

for now, i just try to do my best!
let God do the rest

God know the best way for us
He can give us everything in a second
if we really rely our life to Him.

we can dream our life away, and we can get our dream come true
nothing shall be impossible if we trust

nera

1 komentar: