11.2.10

sigh & thanks


what is the different
if we have a relationship status or not?

we still in the different country
we still don't see each other
we still don't meet each other

but why i feel so empty right now?
how do you fell?
do you feel the same?

how long i could walk like this

i feel so lonely
not like usual

i feel there is something wrong with me.

but if, this is the best way for us, i will swallow it.

maybe we can respect each other more.

if you need something
or you just need a friend to hear for your story and your problems
don't be afraid, just contact me

maybe im not always be there for you
but i promise, if you ask for it
i will give my best to give you a hand.

i just realize
how much i love you
when we separate

you are the best for me
you make me learn how to be patient

someday we will meet again
eat cat rice together
smokes la light menthol even my cigarettes is gudang garam filter
buy a new puppy for you
take and pick you up at uki cawang
lay down on afternoon at kandang babi eating ditos ice cream
church on Sunday at keluarga kudus
call you at the midnight
and so many things that we usually do when we used to be togheter
it would be so nice.

but now.
it seems to be the hardest part of our relationship

i still love you.

please don't change yourself
even you are not mine anymore

thanks for your love.
11 months together
maybe its not enough for me
but im so happy
that you want to wait for me

and remember
you always be a part of me

p.s. i love you

nera

3 komentar: