20.2.10

i have a dream to make my greatest travel story

Ive been listening to many stories
“the greatest traveler from around the world”
Its inspired me
it will be so nice
if we go to some place
that we wanted so much

the desire, the dreams, the adventures
it made me want to have my own travel story

i want to go to Germany
with all the spirit i have

i just want to tell the world
that i have my own story! my love story!

but how?
how can i do that?
do i have a time?
am i ready to leave my activities?

maybe my heart is just for you!
but as a normal person
i have so many things that i can't leave,
just to reach you there!

why do we live in a world,
that have so many boundaries around us?

hufffhhhh
if i can't make my own story!
do you still believe in me?
that deep inside,
i have a dream to come to your place,
with my own way, with my craziest way.
just to make my greatest travel story
a story that i want to share with the world
the story of our love
our everlasting love

nera

7 komentar: