7.2.10

success in your hand, not your hand lines


every people in this world have a different hand lines
some people says that our life can be read from our hand lines
our hand lines decide our destiny

my friend who can read the hand lines
told me
that i was not a lucky guy

for a while i just fall silent
i was disappointed with the result of my hand lines
wow, i'm not a lucky guy! i will not success!

but i disagree with that!
we decide our destiny! not the hand lines!

hand lines is just a lines in your hand
that was formed by how we hold something in a very long time

"your success depends on many things, but mostly on you."

yeah, mostly on you (me)

well
if i'm not lucky enough
i will do my best in my everything
i believe
in the name of god
all the thing that we do
will not be useless

and luck is a very small part of our success

nera

2 komentar: